I've been listening to a few podcasts in several different categories and wanted to share some of those with you.
- EmberMap [https://embermap.com/podcast] - An Ember.js focused podcast with hosts Sam and Ryan, where they talk about not only Ember.js, but product development in general. Lots of insight here and always a fun listen.
- The Frontside [https://frontside.io/podcast/] - A podcast from the Frontside consultancy which has historically been in the Ember.js community and recently have released the Microstates.js library. This podcast recently did a reboot, and I'm excited to hear more of that.
- Build Your SaaS [https://saas.transistor.fm/] - A podcast documenting the journey that two co-founders are going down while building their SaaS (Trasistor.fm, podcast hosting service). Real and insightful at the same time.
- Art of Product [https://open.spotify.com/show/4AFHekKU9OMJnS0GLSG5sX] - The journey of two startup founders n the process of building their products. Lots of nuggets and just raw honesty regarding the challenges and successes of being a founder and building good products.
- Full Stack Radio [http://www.fullstackradio.com/] - Adam Wathan does a great job putting together great topics and interviews in the web development scene.
- Syntax [https://syntax.fm/] - Nice show for some quick tips and topics for those that work for themselves in web development. Pretty laid back and relatable show.
- DatCast [https://dat-cast.hashbase.io/] - A look into the dat community and the work going on in projects like the Beaker Browser. Only a few episodes.
- Ask Pastor John [https://www.desiringgod.org/ask-pastor-john] - Short snippets of answers to questions that are asked of Pastor John Piper, author and speaker. Lots of deep and insightful material here.
- Marriage After God [https://marriageaftergod.com/category/marriage-after-god-podcast/] - Just started to listening to this one, but it's a refreshing and relatable podcast about marriage for a Christian from a couple. They are very open and honest about their own struggles and failures.
- Courageous Parenting [https://courageousparenting.com/episodes/] - This is probably one of the most impactful podcasts that I've listened to recently. There is so much sound advice and practical teaching and it comes straight from the Bible. The hosting couple is relatable and transparent.
- Sojourn Sermons [http://www.sojourntraverse.com/sermons/] - Technically not a podcast, but it's the church we attended in Traverse City and really love the quality and gospel centeredness of Matt's sermons. Currently doing the series on the book of James from 2015.
- seanwes [https://seanwes.com/podcast/] - Lots of great content about building a business, having an impact and making a difference from Sean and Ben. Been listening to their stuff for years.
- Office Hours [https://discoverpraxis.com/office-hours/] - How to be your own credential and not put all (or any) of your hope into a college degree. Lots of light hearted humor, but also packed with deep and insightful wisdom for making your career.
- Forward Tilt [https://open.spotify.com/show/1u1u8amAwS1zDZhqYOIg0w] - Leaning into being the the person people want to hire. Small nuggets that are easy to listen in small sessions and the podcast is finished.
- Crash Podcast [https://crash.co/blog/tag/podcast/] - Stories of how people have crashed their careers in inventive and interesting ways.